Saturday, November 19, 2011

ask one self


I wonder day by day, am I being myself now? But that question does no justice. You can never really define yourself out of who you are now. Because the rule of life is that person mustn’t stay. The question before is meant for people who wish to stay, stay behind.

Self-improvement, betterment.
One can change to become more ‘adult’, act accordingly to the status quo, trying to be acceptable to the common crowd. One may see one another as becoming better. But one might not know that one isn’t doing any better, because it might just be worse.
One changes. That’s for sure. But to what direction, that is what one has to decide on every day. Yes, everyday. Minimum. One has to make decisions of doings all the time, and all the time, it will define who one is.
Often, we set our limits to what people think. Narrow down that limit. Make it to just for One. And then, one will start to think of what could make things better for one, as a whole, to further become a better one for everyone.
One. That’s all. One deed, one decision. Later to become one experience, one sensation and one passion. One becomes one to that feeling. One thinks of what has become from that one decision. One needs to judge one’s own action, will the One be pleased with one? Ask the One, who one should act like.

Think one year ago, was one any better or any worse. So the question one should ask is, am I any closer to being the self I need to be? A mouthful, yet worth asking many times in a while. 


YES, I AM BETTER THAN WHO I WAS BEFORE! .......... Aaah, that feels good.


*throws confetti*
Year 1432H is coming to an end. It has been a good 1432H. May Allah accept all our good deeds, and forgives us of our bad deeds. Amin. Time for new resolutions! New wishes! Imagine how'd you want yourself to be in one year time.

No comments: