If you've read my previous post, I'm probably different from that state than how I am now. Alhamdulillah. Actually, from that day onwards, I've decided to pace up what was about to stop.
From the most obvious would be that I won't be continuing my studies until probably next year insyaAllah. To make a long story short, I'll
I can't stop sharing my two all-time good-slap verses to almost everyone I see. One, al-Hadid:16-17 and as-Saff: 2-3. Somehow these verses kicked me off bed and woke me hard. The soul went to ER and went thru good two operations and now its back to life, ALHAMDULILLAH.
What else? I've to endure questions, questions people ask to people who are done with uni. I think its not that bad. You just have to be depressed for five seconds, blink three times while smiling sheepishly and then say, "InsyaAllah... doakan saja." Think I can endure that for another.... hmm well, ask me again in a few months and see how I respond to that. I might need extra chill pills in hand for Eid tho.
Alaa kulli hal, Alhamdulillah Ramadhan is treating me well. Altho I think I haven't been giving it with as much attention as I should, and could. Pray for me that it'll leave me in a state wayyyyy better than how I was before. Macam baby baru lahir. Yeah that outta do it. DOAKAN AH. PLIS.
Watch out, Khaulah is back. But maybe this time, you won't be needing your armour. Heh heh. InsyaAllah. #insidejoke
No comments:
Post a Comment