Salaam!
I'm sitting infront of my sister's laptop in her hostel room, waiting for her to wake up from her qadha tidur after her exam. I'm in Bangi, Malaysia. It has been awhile since I last set foot here, it has been awhile since I last did many things actually. Including updating this blog. Life hasn't been too great, it hasn't been to bad either. What have changed? I'm done with my diploma and degree as a student teacher thats one. InsyaAllah am planning to continue my studies specializing in counselling in January next year. I'm an aunt now, Chik Lah to a cute sepet baby girl.
Jobless at the moment, well besides being a housewife and part time driver to the family, I've let myself be free of any work commitments including my usual part-time tuition or tutoring. Except for one tutoring session once a week with my little cousin but thats for my contribution as a family and neighbour. I guess itll continue being this way until I get a proper job and when Mr Prince Charming finally decides to ride his horse and sing me his heart song.
I've taken up badminton again, won second place as a team for the school Im teaching practise in. After that, we hadn't stop training every Wednesday ever since. Am an egg tart saudagar now, I've broaden my networking with teachers with badminton and egg tarts. I've polished my marketing skills by helping out my friends to sell things too, just for the fun of it.
That Sarah Connor self is still strong in me, I've been fighting myself out of it and try to direct that energy into becoming more of Khaulah than Sarah. Hahahaha aku becakap ani macam aku tau aku ada dua personaliti.
I know this is a very random and rather confusing post. But thats just me now. Lol. Ok bye.
..........
Sorry the above was painfully dragging and inda menambahkan iman. The point is, life in this dunya is full of colours. Things change, people change, time leaves, deeds or sins increases or decreases. And the questions I ask myself everyday: Am I worthy of Jannah by the things I do everyday? By the things I learn everyday? As in, after all those colours we indulge ourselves into, have we made ourselves worthy of Jannah?
No comments:
Post a Comment