Sunday, November 18, 2012

palestine, we heard your call

Salaam.

Alhamdulillah we're aware of  the attacks. What I can do now is pray for their patience. Surely, Allah's help is near. So I'll do my part in creating awareness about the oppression and inhumane treatment in Palestine, and create awareness on Allah and the true way of living our lives as a muslim. First and foremost, I'll have to keep my relationship with Allah as strong as those in Palestine. Believing in His promises, obey His orders and abstain from making sins.

At the moment, I'm struggling to get my revisions done for my upcoming exams. Monday to another monday consecutively. I shall remember to keep my daily ibadah checked, and still keep up with my hafazan, still read books on seerah or anything, focus on my prayers and observe my zikr. I shall see this final exam season as my war against something Im not too fond of, albeit its importance for the ummah.

Besides that, this fight against procrastination and laziness should be out of my understtanding of the struggles in Palestine. Allah has given us the opportunity to be tested by ease and comfort, then I should use it well, fight till the end! Our counterparts in Palestine are being tested by oppression and sufferings, but know that they are carving their way to Jannah. They are doing their part in protecting  our holy land. And WE should do our part too, to be faithful to Allah and live our lives the way He wants us to.


DO OUR PART. 


May Allah keeps us steadfast in this path. May Allah grant us husnukhatimah. May Allah account for all our good deeds and struggles to please Him.