Salaam.
Do you know why its hard for drug addicts to keep away from drugs? Even when they're sober, they'd still feel the 'need' to have some more. Because along the way, not taking in drugs after having the taste of it will make them uncomfortable. Not just a feeling, but physical discomfort and whatsnot. It's like, either this or that. This or that. This or that.
The choice is, what comes stronger within us. The need to avoid discomfort or everything else.... in the long term.
Sometimes, even if you don't feel like doing something you've been doing, you just can't get yourself to stop. Or even realise that you're doing it. Because it becomes a habit. Worse, it became an addiction.
A GUILTY PLEASURE.
I'm sorry I'm like this.
But I'm an addict.
Sober.
All worn out.
Forgive me I am of no help.
Love,
not-so-much-of-a-superhero-after-all a.k.a mujahidah fail.
ps; I'll be stronger, insyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment