Everyone's busy. Ironic how I'm not. But I'm coo like that. Haha. Pasal masa orang jobless, I'm busy. But it's new year's eve. And I don't celebrate it. MY new year celebration was about 2 weeks ago. Back in Bintulu, honeymoon-ing. Hehe. So, Imma share my pickas as a summary of this year (1430H/ 2009M).
This isn't everything, of course. Just a pinch or two. My fb photo tags could tell more, but that's not even half the year's moments. 365 days sure was long, don't cha fink? But it feels short now, now that there's hours left before we hit the new year.
There were alot of those family moments. And there's too many that I couldn't summarise it in a short blog post. Birthday celebrations, trips, weddings, holidays, functions, losses etc.
UBD was even more. So many memories made. So many knowledge grabbed.
LESTARI was one of it. One of the best camps I've joined. And the friendship even lasts.
Not to forget the trips. Memorable stuffs.
Balik kampung, especially. We made the most of it off the 2 weeks.
The hospitality and food was the most memorable, of course ;)
It was sorta like my first trip away without adults. Just me and my jie jie.
There you go. Such a hectic year, I must say. I hope this year would be so much better, InsyaAllah. More closer to Him, so much more in love with Him. More love to share and more deeds to give. InsyaAllah. INSYA ALLAH.








No comments:
Post a Comment