Wednesday, September 23, 2015

How things have changed.

Salaam.

The lil bun has popped out already Alhamdulillah. She will be 8 months old in a few days. How time flies, and I'm still on my Masters proposal. Huhu.

I am seriously considering that 'unggakan' they kept suggesting. So babies can sleep through 4-5 hours in it? That ought to make me finish some good pages to read and write. Maybe?

And how things have changed, today I googled, "How to motivate myself to cook" and was browsing videos of workouts I might want to try. Apparently I have to stick to low-impact workouts for now.

Started an online reselling company, just weeks before bebe popped out. So now I'm like juggling my research and trying to not loose too much money from bad entrepreneurship. Hehe. Kidding, there's no bad entrepreneurship. There's just bad decisions BUT valuable lessons. Maybe?

What else have changed? I've got myself a car and a house. Well helloooo adulthood.

No comments: