Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm working on it, and SO SHOULD YOU

Salaaam~
Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, "The two feet of the son of Adam will not move from near his Lord on the Day of Judgement until he is asked about four (matters) concerning 1) his life - how he spent it; 2) about his youth - how he took care of it; 3) about his wealth - how he earned it; and where he spent it and 4) about that which he acted upon from the knowledge he acquired." [Tirmidhi]
I'm a student, a student teacher, a tutor and a teacher. I have yet to get my certs but its just natural for me, even simply for a human (and a Muslim), to share what I have in mind and in my heart. Especially IN MY BRAIN. I just happen to read books with a lot of reminders in it hence I share the things I read or I will take responsibility for many ignorants. Whether I do not practice what I tell people to, or have yet to practice, or have stopped practicing, or whatever else. That's between me and God. Not for you to judge, for only God knows what I keep inside my heart and what YOU keep inside your heart. "Therefore let not their speech grieve you; Verily We know what they hide as well as what they disclose" (Yaasin 36:76).

I welcome reminders that come with wisdom and full of sincerity. "Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided." (An-Nahl 16:125)

I, from the bottom of my heart, will recite the first verse of al-Humazah for you all. *Bismillahirahmaanirahiim* "Celakalah bagi setiap pengumpat dan pencela"
Illustration taken from here.
A reminder starting from myself, and for you just incase you've forgotten.
Salaam :)

No comments: